Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My 2 elder brothers


See at this 2 guys, are they have the same look? Not at all, right. Both are them are my elder brothers. Abg Ayol & abg Ajak, really difference in many ways. One is more cool and warm, and the other is very firm and fussy. But something they have in common is both of them like traveling, and they travelled a lot...and who is the lucky one, of course it's ME, coz i will get many souvenirs..being the younger sister, they pampered me with gifts and souvenirs.

Abg Ajak is still single, very nice to his parents and family, not smoking, very 'pemurah' ermmm... am I promote my own brother? heheh...guess so.

Abg Ayol have 4 children, he supported my study when i did my diploma. I remember the 1st time he brought his 3 'adik' that were me, nuar and abg ajak to watch movie in Rex or Cathay (tak ingat), it was a good time ever. Married with Kak Lin, a great sis in law. We will miss u Abg Ayol, since u have to be posting to Moscow soon.

I still remember when i was young, I want my future husband like my brothers especially with their good attitudes. That's why i still can't find one..huhuh


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

recommend him to me can ar ???

rissa_razz said...

i wish i can, as i said he is fussy